Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Sony Alpha 65 Review.

My very first digital camera was a Sony, and I have stuck with them ever since. Why? Great quality, affordable and most important to me..ease of use. I did give an Olympus a try and spent twice the money for half the quality and I COULD NOT FIGURE THE THING OUT!!  I believe Carl Zeiss lens's are standard on all Sony cameras. I am very happy with my Sony SLR Alpha 65.  It has 24.3 effective megapixels, I really don't think I will ever need more. Amazing 10 megapixel video. Several photo effects to choose from. Feels good in my hand, not too heavy, not too light. I use it for everything from live concert shots, urban exploration, models, and everything and anything between. I love this camera! Great battery life too. With a large size memory card, you will be ready to shoot and shoot and shoot. For all the technical specs.

No comments:

Post a Comment