Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Here are some from photos from The Black Canyon  Dog Race Track in Arizona. Not only did I get to see some cool stuff, but a friend that I had not seen since high school invited me to stay at his home and drove me everywhere! A very very sincere Thank You to John Hamilton!!!
 My video exploring The Black Canyon Dog Race Track

The view as I approached.
Inside. The betting windows are on the left, and seating was on the right.
A better view of the seating area..whats left of it.
Snack Bar.
Stairs to the announcers booth on the roof. They were unstable, but so am I.
 Roof path to the announcers booth.

So, do hashtags work here? I shall experiment. #urbex #urbanruins #urbandecay #urbanexploration #sobriety #soberliving #bipolar #photography #Blackdogracetrack #Arizona #architecture #random #sobairephotography #travel #historical #educational

No comments:

Post a Comment